Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dating.

Every few weeks I get curious about the actual population of Kennebunkport. I know it's a small town, infinitely smaller than the "town" where I grew up, but I always forget the exact number of people that live here. So when another member of the swim team mentions that they know where I live, or another person laughs that they recognize my car from being broken down at the Sunoco, I jump online and look up our population. Again. As affirmation that it's not so much that I stick out in a crowd... as it is there is just no crowd to begin with.

It was on one of these information missions that I found an especially interesting town tid bit:

For every 100 females there are 88.0 males.
For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 86.3 males.

Awesome.

I guess that explains the lack of available dates, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment