Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Portland Style

Mom and Dad were in Portland the other day, and seeing a free magazine called "Portland Style," they grabbed a copy. Which they then gave to my sister and brother-in-law. Without actually reading it.

If they had only opened to page 6 before passing it along, they would have seen two articles by yours truly!

I could be bummed that the magazine is apparently not appealing enough to warrant a flip-through, but I'm actually really excited. I'm published in enough places this month that articles I write actually pass through my parents' hands without them even knowing it!

Call me crazy, but I think that's pretty cool.


[I would include a link, but I'm fairly certain the publication is not available online. Pick it up at your local boutique, kids.]

No comments:

Post a Comment